2600 Louisiana Blvd NE
At this year’s IN-PERSON conference, attendees can expect to find informative sessions presented by professionals in the field of Assistive Technology (AT). Related vendors and exhibitors will be able to engage with attendees about their products and services designed for persons with disabilities and/or persons with conditions or circumstances which limit independent functioning.
As always, the professional networking that takes place among those in attendance will be both stimulating and rewarding as we all continue our collaborative work toward supporting continued independence and success for our esteemed clients, colleagues, and friends.
*COVID-safe personal contact practices will be in-place for the comfort of our attendees.
- Mask-wearing is recommended, but optional.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- 4 educational sessions each day of ATC22.
- Sessions will be held consecutively in the large meeting room.
- Classroom seating arrangement.
- CEUs will be awarded per session.
- NMTAP will provide digital access to all session handouts/resources for attendees.
- Exhibitor/Vendor materials can be accessed in-person throughout the conference at their respective stations.
- 20 exhibitors/vendors will be available each day of ATC22.
- Breakfast will be provided each morning.
- Snacks/Beverage will be available in the afternoon each day.
- Lunch will be on your own with a longer 1.5-hour break.