Device demonstrations allow consumers to compare features and benefits of several devices in a particular category.
Demonstrations are for individuals, or a small group of individuals to assist in making an informed choice on what devices will aid in their independence in a particular area. We have equipment in a variety of categories including vision, hearing, learning disabilities, cognitive issues, speech communication, mobility, activities of daily living and computer access.
During and after a device demonstration, consumers can:
- Compare features of one or more similar devices or software systems
- Experience hands-on time exploring similar devices or software systems
- Ask questions
- Receive professional advice
- Make a decision whether or not to borrow a device for short-term loan
- Make a decision on what devices to purchase for daily life
AT Specialist, Jesse Armijo, providing a demonstration of speech communication devices.