NMTAP offers free services to New Mexicans with disabilities to help them get the assistive technology (AT) services they need. It is a statewide program designed to increase knowledge of, access to, and acquisition of assistive or adaptive technology for anyone with any disability, anywhere in the state, of any age.
Important Message From NMTAP
We, like you, have been monitoring the rapid-developing issues related to COVID-19. With an abundance of caution, at this time and until further notice:
1. We are not currently providing device demonstrations in order to limit the contact with each other per Governor Lujan Grisham and CDC guidelines.
2. Our physical loction in downtown Albuquerque will be closed until further notice. We can still be reached by phone (please leave a message) or by email.
3. All devices that are currently out on loan – please keep them until further notice. Our staff will continue to check on how they are working for you.
4. At this time we are not accepting any new device loan applications until further notice. Check back on our website for updates.
5. All presentations and trainings are cancelled at this time, with plans to reschedule in the future.
6. We have new dates for ATC20 which is now taking place on September 14th & 15th, 2020. Registration/guest room reservations are still open. We will keep you informed of any further changes that may occur, so please watch your email for future updates in the coming weeks.
Please limit your interactions with others and stay home to prevent the spread of the virus. We care about the health and success of all New Mexicans with disabilities. We will continue to provide limited services as we all attend to this issue together.
GROW…. With Assistive Technology!
September 14th & 15th, 2020 at Sheraton Uptown
Registration is open for ATC20!
Click the link to REGISTER to attend the conference.
Stay tuned for an updated schedule as we are contacting presenters to ensure they are available for the new dates.
Need to book a room for the conference? You have until July 20th to get the special room rate of $104 per night. Be sure to reference ATC20.
CLICK HERE to book a room at the Sheraton Uptown.