NMTAP offers free services to New Mexicans with disabilities to help them get the assistive technology (AT) services they need. It is a statewide program designed to increase knowledge of, access to, and acquisition of assistive or adaptive technology for anyone with any disability, anywhere in the state, of any age.
Important Update From NMTAP
- We are now accepting new device loan applications! Please contact us and let us know what your needs are. Device Loan applications can be accessed on our website under Device Loan or you can contact a NMTAP staff member to have one emailed to you. Devices will be shipped out weekly on Thursdays.
- Our physical location in downtown Albuquerque is still closed until further notice. All of our staff is working from home. We can be reached by phone (please leave a message) or by email.
- Due to issues related to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency we are not currently providing in-person device demonstrations in order to limit the contact with each other per Governor Lujan Grisham and CDC guidelines.
- All devices that are currently out on loan – please continue to keep them until further notice. Our staff will contact you to check on how they are working for you and will provide instructions on returning devices back to us.
- Upcoming presentations and training’s will be updated on our website. Please check our calendar for more information.
Thank you for your continued understanding and patience. Please continue to limit your interactions with others and stay home to prevent the spread of the virus. We care about the health and success of all New Mexicans with disabilities. We will continue to provide limited services as we all attend to this issue together.
We regret to inform you that we have decided to cancel ATC20: GROW…. With Assistive Technology
scheduled for September 14th and 15th.
We are moving on to ATC21 anticipated to be held in May 2021.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this time.
Please contact Lisa Segura at 505-426-2261 regarding refund of payment for the conference.
To cancel your Sheraton Uptown guest room reservation for Sept 13-15, 2020, please call or cancel on-line.
- Call: Marriott @ Toll-free 1 888 236 2427
- Cancel on-line: on the Marriott website here